Re: New set of comps.

The new comp is good.  My quick comments on the look:
1. the red divider should be dark red or maroon
2. it would be enhanced by icons for sections or quick links
3. I would rather move forward than quibble about my above two points

I have other comments about the text, but that is an implementation
detail.

So here's my suggestion:
1. Someone make an HTML version of this
2. We make sure the structure stuff I proposed a while ago makes sense,
and go with it
3. Same for navigation

With these three, it should be trivial to make php templates for the
site and subsections.
Then we should move forward and start filling content in

As for GUADEC, I'd love to go, but (lack of) money prevents such things.
:(

    --Ryan