Search Engine

I have an example of what the gnome search engire will look like setup on my machine.

I just did a quick hack and used the current gnome layout. If it uses the current layout, i will need an image made for it, since right now it says "Get more software" and it should
say Search the GNOME Website of something like that.

I also need to what domains the search engine is going to be setup to use, and if there should
be a seperate one setup for developer.gnome.org

the url is: http://jeichorn.redback.inficad.com/search/

-joshua eichorn