Re: Fixing the GNOME website short term vs long term

Great,
As I mentioned in the reply to Steve, try contacting either Joakim,
Elliot or Martin to get the proper rights to do this. If some
decision/permission needs to be formally aquired from the GNOME board
they can probably set that in action too.

Christian