Search Engine

Well there still isn't a search engine up on the gnome website and i guess
thats my fault but i'll see if i can get it solved with this message.

Im already html wise except I need one new image to be created.

In the test i have running at http://jeichorn.redback.inficad.com/search/

Get more software should say, Search the GNOME Website

If someone would tell me the correct color and font to use i could make the
graphic, but i would prefer for someone who has done this<br>
before to send me the needed graphic since my GIMP skills are quite up to
par.

Also i haven't got an account on the gnome webserver yet, but im not sure
what happened there, i can't tell that i sent a message to whom
Joakim told me, and now i can't find the message telling me who to connect.
   Sorry about all that, but if someone could help me get
straightened up here i'll see if i can add a new feature to the GNOME website.<br>

-joshua eichorn