Re: Fixing the GNOME website short term vs long term

Hi Steve,
I for one have no problem with using the Trove system. I would suggest
you contact either Joakim, Elliot Lee (Sopwith) or Martin Baulig to work
out the details on how this can/should be done and get the appropriate
accounts. I would think replacing the Software map is something which
can be done without a big decision process.

Christian