Re: Comp.

On 31 Jan 2001 02:50:48 -0600, Joakim Ziegler wrote:
> So I finally got around to making a comp myself. I've taken some influences

Great!

> As usual, nothing finished, but I've tried to combine what I've seen as the
> best aspects of the stuff that's been posted here up to now. The stuff in the
> main content area is the most preliminary, as I've focused on the framework
> and navigation stuff first of all.
>
> http://www.avmaria.com/comp-joakimziegler-1.png

Out of curiosity, are you gents keeping these in some format that
supports multiple layers and such?  It would be nice to be able to
modify them from the layers format, rather than hacking around with a
single layer ping.  I'll leave comments on this one to other people, as
I'm not a graphics artist, except to say that I LOVE the colours and
logo on this one.  Later,

    Greg