Re:

Yo Steve and the rest of the list,
guess i should have sent off a email earlier, i've just been busy with school and work and i haven't had time energy to mess with the gnome stuff. But were in luck, my last classes were today and i will be done with exams on tuesday. And then i have a month off. My goals are to get a new version of phpdoc out and to get a new gnome web site up and running. I'll try to hop back onto irc latter tonight.

As far as accounts go on my server any i gave out are still active and anyone else who needs someplace to play with cvs php or anything related to the gnome website just give me an email and i'll set you up. I know not everyone has a server they can use for testing stuff.
-joshua eichorn
digitect mindspring com wrote:

Yo, Joshua!

Just wondering if you were still around. I hadn't heard from you in a while or seen you around webhackers.

Anyway, it looks like we might actually be getting access in a little while if you're still interested.

BTW, is your (my) CVS account still available from your server? I've got a break on some projects and was looking to start learning CVS this week if it is. Thought I'd play around with my own stuff before tearing up all of drfickle and jdub's hard work. ;)

Hope to see you around,

Steve  [ digitect mindspring com ]