Re: Gnome People Idea.

Hi!

On Fri, Aug 17, 2001 at 01:37:31PM -0500, Joakim Ziegler wrote:

> Sounds like a pretty good idea to me. I'm Cc:ing this to gnome-web-list,
> which you should join if you're interested in working with the GNOME web
> project.

Ok. I think that the whole work is divided in two sections. The
technical one, which is how to set up the actual site and the non
technical stuff, which is organizing and making a list of the
developers to be interviewed.

I can help in any sub-task of the above.

> One thing I think we could do a lot better than the KDE people pages
> would be to do real interviews instead of the "fixed set of questions"
> approach which people.kde.org uses. I think the KDE style has the
> feeling of a high school newspaper interview, while I'd like to get a
> little closer to the people. See the interview I did with Raph back in
> the day (under "meet the developers" on the current GNOME site) for an
> example of a somewhat more personal approach.

Yes. I agree. It might be best to have a standard section in which
the developer's profile will be described and then a non-standard
set of questions, tailored to the interviewed person.

Cheers,
Elias

--
http://gnewtellium.sourceforge.net			MP3 is not a crime.