Re: Localized Pages

Alex wrote:

	I think that the firts time you connect this page it could show a
dropdown-box with all languages and when you select it, it save it in a
cookie or similar to the next time, you don't have to choose any language and
directly shows the page in your preferent language.

I'd go for text links over a drop down box

That would be 40 text links... sure it would fit together with all the other content on the front page?

Christian