My offering to be a part of the new gnome web team

Greetings,
As I was browsing in gnome.org, i came across with the web team news, and
got very interested by the possibility of being a part of that same
team. I would like to know, if possible, what i need to do in order to
participate on the new stage of the gnome web interface. I'd also like to
know, if there is the need for me to say something about the projects i am
involved with, or the pages i've designed so far.
I'd be very happy to hear something back in reply.

Thanks for your time,

    Frederico Oliveira - aka kript0n
    Administrator of boxnetworks.net

     Email: kript0n boxnetwork net