Re: initial structure ideas

On Sun, 19 Nov 2000 18:47:00 Ross Golder wrote:
> Steve Theodorou wrote:
> >
> > I think we need to look at putting the initial structure outline in a
> format that
> > will allow all of us to contribute to it. It would be nice to have
> something we
> > could revise from one central location. :)
> >

> Perhaps, if we represent it in some kind of pseudo high-level XML, then
> we could use it as a basis for other artefacts (e.g. sitemap), break it
> down further, and establish a common vocubulary for further discussion.

why not use dia to model the structure? as it uses xml it would be easy to
have a centeral file that could be checked out using cvs and improvements
could be sent as patches.

also as dia has support for uml it would be easy to model the backend in
uml and show how it interacts with the ui.

but before structure is considered don't we need clear aims and objectives?