Re: Introduction

Michael Bernstein wrote:

> Another project I am currently involved in is a redesign of
> the Linux Router Project website. Preleminary results can be
> seen at: http://www.libc.org:8080 . login/logout,
> registration, member directory, etc. are all implemented
> using Zope. Note that development of this site is being done
> by someone else,

Which would be me. :)

Hello again, Michael.

TO the rest of the list ...

I am a Zope man, myself. Currently the maintainer of Membership,
KnowledgeKit, and BannerClasses. I've been a long user of Zope (back to
Principia days), and have done a number of zope sites, man of which were
Intranet sites for HP. I am here to see if I can help with any
Zope/python development for the Gnome site(s). Especially if it leads to
better GNOME with Python documentation for me to reference ;)

I am currently developing some project management toys for Zopesites,
the ToDo List you see on the above referenced site being some
preliminary work.

(BTW, the above referenced site is in a holding pattern, pending the
questionaire results... so don't hold the proposed timeline against us
;)

Bill Anderson

--
E PLURIBUS LINUX