Intro

Hi all

I'd just like to say that I'd love to help out with this project. I've
worked with MySQL, PostGreSQL, Python, PHP and Perl. I prefer PHP and
Python. I'm not really the creative designer sort, but if you give me a job
to do I'll be glad to oblige.

(I hope someone is making a list of everyone volunteering)

Regards
--
Sarel Botha

What is this talk of 'release'? Klingons do not make software 'releases'.
Our software 'escapes' leaving a bloody trail of designers and quality
assurance people in it's wake.