Re: The current disscusion is good, but...

On Fri, Nov 17, 2000 at 01:59:12AM -0600, Matt McClanahan wrote:
> Last I heard, PNG transparency support isn't what it should be in IE or
> Netscape 4.. Anyone know off the top of their heads how extensive PNG
> support is in these two browsers?  I'm assuming support in Konqueror,
> Mozilla, etc. is complete.

PNG is supported in IE and netscape since 4. With linux netscape you just
need libpng installed too. I didn't even know there was something like
transparent PNGs, so I can't comment on that.

--
Sarel Botha

What is this talk of 'release'? Klingons do not make software 'releases'.
Our software 'escapes' leaving a bloody trail of designers and quality
assurance people in it's wake.