Sign me up

I'm interested in helping out with the scripting part of the project.  My
current work is in PHP, though I've I also know C and Perl well.  I have
developed a content management/publishing system for an online marketplace,
and I'm currently in the middle of an inventory management/billing system.
Besides being able to do the webdev I have database design and project
management skills.

I'm looking forward to working with the rest of you (even if I am a bit
late to the party) in building a killer site.