From what I can see this is where we should start

I believe that this project needs to start by figuring out what our goals are.

From the gnotices mailing it seems that the sites we will be working on are

www.gnome.org
www.gtk.org
developer.gnome.org

There is also a
news.gnome.org
and translations for the gnome.org site

I think a good goal would be to bring a consitent look, feel, and navigation system to all these sites. Also a large part of this product should be to make it easier for all GNOME content to be translated to other languages.

-joshua eichorn