Count me in.

Hi all,

I'm John Coleman.  I've had moderate experience (on and off for about
two years) with HTML, PHP, Perl, MySQL, and Postgres.  I've been a Linux
zealot for about 3 years and I have a fair amount graphic design
experience (mostly in print) with music CD artwork and posters.  This
will be my first volunteer effort within the open source realm and I'm
really wanting something to sink my teeth into so I can learn more about
web design and development.  With these motivations in mind, I don't
mind doing "grunt work" in order to help out the more experienced, and
undoubtedly busier web developers.  I can probably devote one or two
full days a week if needed.

Just give me a plan and point me in a direction 8)