Reporting for Duty

I read on Linux Today
(http://linuxtoday.com/news_story.php3?ltsn=2000-11-15-025-04-NW-GN)
that Joakim Ziegler was looking for people to help
maintain/put together some content for Gnome and Gnome
related websites.

Well, I'm here to volunteer.  I'm 19 and have gone
back to school, so I've got quite a few hours to give.
 I've got about two years experience with programming
for the web.  Both were startups that eventually
failed(not my fault), and I'm looking to work with a
more professional crowd then I have in the past.

I've done a lot of Perl and PHP, but nothing yet with
Python or Zope.  I'm definitely not against learning
either.  Anyhow it sounds like it might take a little
time to get organized, so I don't think this is a
problem.  Did I mention I've been sold on OSS since 96
and sold on Gnome since the release of Helixcode.
I've always wanted to contribute to Gnome and since my
current C/C++ skills leave something to be desired, I
thought this would be a great start.

So go ahead and write me back if there is anything I
can do to help or if there is a plan already that I
could follow.

P.S.		Yes, it's a yahoo mail account.  But it is the
only email account that I'm going to have, that will
be stable for the next couple months(possibly
switching ISPs).