Intro...

Hello all,
I'm from Sarajevo, Bosnia & Herzegovina. I work in Team Consulting, firm
that do Internet/intranet solutions (ISP, web development,
consulting...), mainly as PHP programmer but also as system/network
administrator (We are small firm so need to help each other. That's why
I'm not oriented to one kind of job only). I have experience in developing
webs based on PHP/PostgreSQL MySQL isn't strange to me either...

Some references:
http://www.airbosna.ba (Airline company site - whole site - Timetable and
online booking in PHP/PostgreSQL)
http://www.wf-computers.com (web shop and tehnical support pages in
PHP/Linux/PostgreSQL on web server + M$SQL/NT as database)
http://www.mess.ba (Internationsl Theatre Festival site - whole
site with some PHP based form)
http://www.team.ba/shop (My company's part of site based on PHP)
http://www.soros.org.ba/~cci (static HTML site - whole site)
http://www.soros.org.ba/~pen (P.E.N. Center B&H - static HTML - whole
site)
http://www.djesi.ba (Our page for fun - SSI based with some PHP and Perl
scripts)

Also I worked as sysadmin in newspapers publishing company and before
that position worked in DTP (desktop publishing) studio in the same firm
so I know graphics design but I prefere programming :)

I'm "in love" :) with Linux. GNOME desktop is my choice since I saw it for
the first time. Linux comunity in Bosnia is pretty small and it's not
organised... There are still no any LUG or something so I do as much as
I can to popularize Open Source thing here, mainly through our web site
http://www.djesi.ba which we maintain in our spare time...

I'll be glad if I can contribute to OSF anyway (even if I have to cook
coffee for hardworkers) :)

Aidin Alihodzic aka ssbljk
ssbljk djesi ba / aidin team ba
Djesi ba?   http://www.djesi.ba