Re: KISS

> Damn! that's strange, http://www.linuxfromscratch.org, let's test it.. yea

Hmmm, looks more KDE than GNOME, I'd say. Has the typical bars and colored
areas, you know?

Personally, I've been on a floating look lately, grey on white with accents
of blue. Check out
http://www.mindspring.com/~digitect/gnome-print/new/index.htm and my 15
minute GNOME comp at http://www.mindspring.com/~digitect/gnome/index.htm.

Graphically, I'd like to see something less tech, more curvy, minimal and
three-dimensional (or at least layered), and a little primitive/earthy
looking, perhaps with a tad of carved in stone or rune-ish look like at my
first link. I'm tired of colored bars everywhere.

My two cents.