French localization of web sites and softwares

Hi,

I'm very interested in the localization of Gnome Software and Web sites.

Actually, I'm the leader of the French Mozilla group.

We are working actually on the M18 release in french and have already
localized all precedent versions (web page is
http://www.loria.fr/~bellot/mozilla.html).
I have a little team with 12 persons, and I hope they could help too in
maintaining and localizing web sites in french and perhaps other GNOME
softwares.

Localization for softwares and web sites in KDE project is simply great
(and the leader of French Team in KDE is a good friend of me ;-). So, I
hope to see the same work done in GNOME which is actually my favorite
desktop. Mozilla is almost ready and we could work on other projects.

I hope you're interested in it, and perhaps we'll work together to make
GNOME the ultimate workbench !

Best Regards,
David Bellot
bellot loria fr