Re: gvfs status report

Hello there!

I agree that such a thing would not belong into gvfs. Not that I wanted to suggest that. ^^ I was not aware of mathusalem, but after looking through your (?) blog at apinc.org, I seems to be exactly what I had in mind. How hard, do you think, will it be to extend mathusalem with gvfs-capabilities? I'll have to take a look at the repo... :D

So long,
raphael