gnome-mount

Greetings everyone, I havent found a list about gnome-mount, so I'm giving a shot here... Hope u guys can help a little..
I've began to edit a few things at gnome-mount cuz I'm current working on a multiterminal project that request pendrives, cd's, and other devices, to be mounted remoted, almost like if I'm at one computer trying to mount a pendrive that is on another computer. But the thing is, I need it to be integrated with gnome on gnome-mount, so, instead of using /bin/mount or /sbin/mount I need to use my own script. Is there any simple way of doing it? Does anyone ever needed to do something similar?

I'v founded on line 1002 to line 1009 the defines of MOUNT and UNMOUNT, but simple changing that wont help me much cuz my script dont use the same options that mount uses.. Any ideias would be great, tks.