Re: GNOME-VFS implemented with FUSE

tor, 28,.09.2006 kl. 09.26 +0200, skrev Alexander Larsson:
> On Wed, 2006-09-27 at 13:33 +0200, Runar Ingebrigtsen wrote:
> > Since you're considering a replacing the GNOME-VFS, why not consider
> > having the VFS at the filesystem level with FUSE?
>
> Did you even read my mail discussing the replacement?

Ehh.. I did, but I totally read it too quick. I'm sorry for bugging you.
I'm just so excited that you're working on this, and all you GNOME
hackers plainly saves my every single day at the computer! :)

--
Runar Ingebrigtsen
propell, mopo as

http://runar.mopo.no | +47 971 77 229 | Boks 808, 8001 Bodø, NORWAY