Are there plans to support libcdio for CDDA support in gnome-vfs?

Here at Sun we recently added libcdio to our OpenSolaris distribution
and we really like how it works with GStreamer.  We were easily able
to get sound-juicer working with it to support CD ripping on Solaris.

However, I notice that gnome-vfs depends on libparanoia for CDDA support
in order for CD playback functionality to work in totem, rhythmbox, and
nautilus.

Are there any plans to make gnome-vfs also support libcdio so that CD
playback and gnome-vfs CDDA support can work on platforms like Solaris
that do not support libparanoia?

Just curious if there are any plans.

Brian