GEdit open WebDAV Files readonly

Hi List,

I am not sure, if this the right list for this... I have config my
Apache 2 to export a directory as WebDAV and I can open it with
Nautilus. If I click on a text-file, it was open whit gedit in
read only modus. If I use mount.davfs instant, I can write with gedit
to all files, but I don't like to use this.

my Apache config is:

--------8<---------8<----------

Alias /aedon/files "/projects/aedon/files"

<Location /aedon/files>
    Dav On

    ForceType text/plain
    Options FollowSymLinks MultiViews +Indexes

    AllowOverride None
    order allow,deny
    allow from all

    AuthName "Aedon Project"
    AuthType Basic
    AuthLDAPURL \
	ldap://bajor.ravenfly.net:389/ou=People,dc=ravenfly,\
	dc=net?uid

    require valid-user
    require group cn=aedon-dav,ou=groups,dc=ravenfly,dc=net

</Location>

all programs are form debian-sarge as deb.

thank you for reading my wrong English

regards

/Joe