Re: debugging gnome-vfs

Hi,

On Fri, 10 Jun 2005 11:54:08 +0900, Nelson Ben�z wrote:
> Hi, Im trying to step into gnome-vfs functions from gdb,
> I tried with configure --enable-profiler as I think that provide -ggdb
> functionality.

CFLAGS="-ggdb" ./configure

--enable-profiler is for "-pg", you do not want it.

Just I found out now there is no longer any --with-included-filesystems
for fully static builds. What is the intended way of how to distribute any
GNU/Linux end-user compatible fully static binaries? Patch the option back?

Going to face this problem again these days and despite all the compatibility
hassle I was still so kind to provide even GNU/Linux application for some
service, not just the MS-Windows one. It is proven end-user is unable to choose
one of the zillion packages prepared for his specific vendor's GNU/Linux.

Regards,
Lace