Gnome-VFS C++ bindings

Hello,

I was wondering if I can also post questions to gnome-vfsmm into this newsgroup/mailing list? I tried posting to gmane.comp.gnome.gnomemm, but in some cases it took two weeks until someone dropped by to answer :D
Do you know any other place where more active discussion has evolved?

I am seriously also willing to help out with further development of gnome-vfsmm, as far as I am able to do so (I have decent knowledge of the C++ language, but unfortunately I am not so familiar with the Gnome C APIs.); I especially noticed that the documentation, especially for the C++ bindings is really lacking for both users and developers; but I can't by no means contribute if I can't even figure out how the API works. Reading the sources helped a bit, but is extremely tedious and doesn't give the whole picture.

Aside from that, great job so far, I appreciate every single afford porting popular C-APIs to C++, as I very much prefer it to C.

Best regards,
Matthias Kaeppler