Recent changes to file method's get_access ()

Hi Tor,

You changed a if (access (..., X_OK)) to if (g_file_test (...) == 0). I am pretty sure the "== 0" is wrong there. Was that intentional? I added a #ifdef G_OS_WIN32 around that because I don't think we wanna use g_file_test on !Win32. I also removed that g_file_test () == 0 in the win32 case for now because it totally broke the permission checking code in gnome_vfs_xfer, at least on linux.

Cheers,
and keep up the great work,
Christian

P.s.: Please me sure file:/// still works after changes you make, you totally shocked me with this for some moments, as nothing worked more in nautilus :)