Re: FTP bug ?

> Are you aware of that bug ? Is there a way to solve that ?

I don't remember hearing something like that. Do you have files for
which this bug is 100% reproducible ? Does it happen when you copy your
file from a local file system to the ftp server using nautilus or
gnomevfs-cp ? Which version of gnome-vfs are you using ?
It would be better to file a bug report with all the details on
bugzilla.gnome.org I think.

Thanks for reporting that problem,

Christophe