Re: sftp module cant connect to new hosts

On Tue, 16 Mar 2004, Fernando Herrera wrote:

> 	I've been using ssh since the beginings andwhen I've got the
>
> The authenticity of host 'localhost (127.0.0.1)' can't be established.
> RSA key fingerprint is 07:a2:e4:78:af:c6:be:e7:34:4a:68:79:3e:dd:78:80.
> Are you sure you want to continue connecting (yes/no)?
> 	message I've never typed "no", and neither I've called the
> administrator asking for the RSA fingerprint to be valid. So asuming

But there's a very substantial difference from not checking the initial
key to ignoring a changed key. Which in most cases is just someone rein-
stalling his/her box without backing up the ssh configuration, but
couldd also be a man-in-the-middle attack.

kr,

Chipzz AKA
Jan Van Buggenhout

                 UNIX isn't dead - It just smells funny