Re: Webdav and url-encoding

Malcolm Tredinnick <malcolm commsecure com au> wrote:
> Now, I have not looked at the gnome-vfs code yet to see where the right
> spot to fix this is, but the solution to avoid spitting out the warnings
> (which serve no purpose here, since they cannot be fixed by client
> systems), is to call xmlPedanticParserDefault(0) before processing these
> fragments.

If I call that function before I call the gnome-vfs code, I still get
the warnings.  Looking through the libxml2 code, it looks like the
pedantic check doesn't affect this warning (although it does affect
other warnings).  I also didn't have any luck using the glib logging
facilities.  Any other ideas on how to get rid of these warnings?  I
would rather not have to redirect stderr.

Thanks,
Walter Landry
wlandry ucsd edu