Gnome-vfs dependencies?

Hello,

I am considering using using gnome-vfs for an application, and I was
wondering what is the minimal set of dependencies I need to get it
working.  I am going to need http, ftp, webdav, sftp and local file
access.  I would rather not have to pull in all of gnome and gtk for
something that doesn't use any graphics.  Ideally, I would like it to
be small enough that I can package the whole thing with my
application.

I looked around a bit, but everything seems to assume that you have
the entire gnome library.  The rpms and debs that I have seen
certainly require a great deal of stuff.  Am I out of luck, or can I
split things out without too much effort?

Thanks,
Walter Landry
wlandry ucsd edu