Re: Gnome-vfs dependencies?

Le jeu 23/10/2003 à 05:05, Walter Landry a écrit :
> Hello,

Gnome-vfs does not depend on anything graphical: it depends on gconf,
bonobo and glib, and (not necessary but recommended) fam. The gconf
dependency bring up a gtk one in most distro packages, but that's really
unnecessary, it's only used to display one dialog when gconf is
misconfigured afair.

Hope that helps,

Christophe