Getting applications for a particular mimetype.

Hi,

While wondering why galeon wasn't picking up a mimetype that I added in
the gnome control center, I found that the function
gnome_vfs_mime_get_all_applications() wasn't actually returning 'all'
applications as it claims. It seems as though it only returns those
configured globally, whereas gnome_vfs_mime_get_short_list_applications
returns what appear to be the correct list of applications.

Is this a bug in the _all_applications function (which is what galeon is
using), or is the documentation incorrect when it says:

"Return an alphabetically sorted list of GnomeVFSMimeApplication data
structures representing all applications in the MIME database registered
to handle files of MIME type mime_type (and supertypes)."

(I am not on the list, so can replies be CC'd to me as well please)

Cheers

Crispin