GnomeVFS API gnome_vfs_mime_get_key_list() problem.

Hi, all

I'm now running RH8.0 and using the gnomevfs API.
There are two problems for your help.
1. It's on function GList* gnome_vfs_mime_get_key_list (const char *mime_type);
While I run gnome_vfs_mime_get_key_list ("text/html"), it returns below keys:
short_list_application_ids_for_intermediate_user_level
short_list_application_ids_for_novice_user_level
short_list_component_iids_for_intermediate_user_level
short_list_component_iids_for_novice_user_level
default_action_type
category
short_list_application_ids_for_advanced_user_level
short_list_component_iids
short_list_component_iids_for_advanced_user_level
default_application_id

But while running gnome_vfs_mime_get_key_list ("application/postscript"),
it returns null.
I've checked that these two mime types(text/html, application/postscript)
are both defined in /usr/share/mime-info/gnome-vfs.keys, and are not be
override by other .keys files. Then why the result is different. I've also
seen that it returns different results with other mime types.

So, the problem is what exactly this gnome_vfs_mime_get_key_list() should return?

The comments with this function is confusing: return a GList that contains
private strings with all of the keys associated with the mime_type.

2. It's on the ksys used by Gnome VFS .keys files.
Seems that in some .keys files, the below keys are used:
open, view, icon-filename, fm-open, fm-view, ascii-view, fm-ascii-view.
But in some other files, then use below keys:
short_list_application_ids_for_intermediate_user_level
short_list_application_ids_for_novice_user_level
short_list_component_iids_for_intermediate_user_level
short_list_component_iids_for_novice_user_level
default_action_type
category
short_list_application_ids_for_advanced_user_level
short_list_component_iids
short_list_component_iids_for_advanced_user_level
default_application_id

Then can these two sets of keys be used together ?
Seems that gnome_vfs_mime_get_key_list() couldn't return the first set
of keys. Then how could I get all the above keys defined in the .keys
files.

I'm confused the problems. Any comments and help are appreciated.
Thanks.
Daniel Z.