Re: NFS (again)

Hi,

The NFS stuff you saw on this XD2 screenshot is a Ximian specific patch
which won't be integrated in gnome-vfs.
See
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-vfs-list/2003-June/msg00002.html
for some NFS thread newer than the one you refer to.
You can download the patch used by Ximian at
http://patches.ximian.com/?selected_modules=gnome-vfs2&selected_branches=Ximian+Desktop+2&submit=Give+me+tha+patches%21#results

Hope that helps,

Christophe