Re: #tar chaining

Em 24 Jan 2003 12:47:13 -0800, Shahms King <shahms shahms com> escreveu:

> I did a bunch of messing around with chained uri's in gnome-vfs a while
> ago as part of a misguided and poorly implemented attempt at making it
> automatic, the end result of the experiment being: the tar scheme
> doesn't work.  Try the URI with a zip file and the zip: method rather
> than tar, and you'll (probably) see a directory listing and a dump of
> the contents added to .xsession-erros (the zip method may work, but it's
> deffinately "experimental" and as such still has all of its debugging
> stuff in there)

I don't seem to have a libzip.so on /usr/lib/gnome-vfs-2.0/modules.
There's a zip file in /usr/lib/vfs/2.0/ though. What are these used
for and how?

I tried the zip thing like this: file:///tmp/file.zip#zip and got
the same results as with tar. And nothing on ~/.xsession-errors

[]s!

--
kov debian org: Gustavo Noronha <http://people.debian.org/~kov>
Debian: <http://www.debian.org>  *  <http://www.debian-br.org>