Re: #tar chaining

Em 24 Jan 2003 21:06:48 +0100, Christophe Fergeau <teuf users sourceforge net>
escreveu:

> Yes, you are right, as I understand it, the gzip and tar methods should
> work as you say. However, I never managed to use them that way... :)
> (sorry for not being more helpful). For your tests, you can also use
> test-directory which comes with gnome-vfs.

Have you used them in any way? =)

I'll try test-directory, but I'm really interested in getting this stuff
working. I'm willing to hack gnomevfs if someone is willing to guide me
on this task.

[]s!

--
kov debian org: Gustavo Noronha <http://people.debian.org/~kov>