Re: use xml for modules.conf ?

On Wed, 12 Feb 2003, Bradford Hovinen wrote:
> > I looked a bit at this now, and in general it looks good.
> All noted. My next version will incorporate your suggested changes.

Hmmm..I compiled and installed it just after you send the link to the list
and pretty much like it - though I got stuck because I did not notice at
first that I have to use password-less ssh.

I had a quick look into the code and it seems there is no way to have a
password dialog with openssh?

I rememember someone suggesting an authentication subsystem including a
cache etc. While I was against it at that time, I now think it might be
worth a try since you need authentication for almost every
gnome-vfs-module - so it seems you could avoid a lot of code duplication.

-Knut