Re: use xml for modules.conf ?

On Wed, 2003-02-12 at 09:50, kneumann uni-duesseldorf de wrote:
> On Wed, 12 Feb 2003, Bradford Hovinen wrote:
> > > I looked a bit at this now, and in general it looks good.
> > All noted. My next version will incorporate your suggested changes.
>
> Hmmm..I compiled and installed it just after you send the link to the list
> and pretty much like it - though I got stuck because I did not notice at
> first that I have to use password-less ssh.
>
> I had a quick look into the code and it seems there is no way to have a
> password dialog with openssh?

Passwordless ssh should not be required. If you have a program like
openssh-askpass-gnome installed, ssh will call the program that brings
up a dialog to get the required password (or passphrase, as the case may
be).

--
Bradford Hovinen              http://www.math.uwaterloo.ca/~bghovinen/
School of Computer Science    Email:  bghovinen math uwaterloo ca