Re: use xml for modules.conf ?

> Le lun 03/02/2003 à 16:14, Alexander Larsson a écrit :
> > new vfs methods). Its probably better to just hack good support for e.g.
> > ssh: into the gnome environment, so its not as hidden.

This is an interesting point, as missed sftp: support in nautilus a few
weeks ago and started looking into how to do it. Now I wondered about that
it seems that smb: is simply working by installing the libsmb module in
gnome-vfs-extras while sftp: seems to be supported in gnome-vfs but does
not work out-of-the-box in nautilus. Where am I wrong? Would I need to
hack on nautilus to get foo: support, or is it enough to create an
gnome-vfs-module foo?

Thanks in advance
-Knut