gnome-vfs modules and portability

Hi,

Currently, some gnome-vfs modules hardcode a .so extension in the .conf
file describing the module. This is wrong since some platforms (HPUX for
example) don't use .so for their shared libs. This extension should be
removed, g_module_open will append the correct extension automatically.

I have already fixed gnome-vfs, but the problem still happens in at
least themus and gnome-vfs-extras (fontilus is ok).

I can go ahead and fix that by myself if the maintainers of these
modules agree, otherwise it would be nice if they fixed it, and if all
other module writers check they didn't hardcode a .so extension in their
.conf file.

Thanks,

Christophe