Re: 2.0.2 released ...

> 	Ultimately if you want to do non blocking IO the fcntl is far better,
> but as I say, I'm not quite sure what you're trying to do there - is it
> just detecting if an error has occured ? / reading the error result ?
> either way - it's good to have both of these :-)

Actually, the select might be necessary.
After running ssh, ssh will spit something on stderr if it couldn't
login, or something on stdout if it managed to connect, so I want to
wait until there is something to read on stderr or stdout.

What the code is doing:
* wait for something on stderr or stdout (it is the first select)
* then check if there is data available on stderr (this is the second
select)

So in fact the select might be the best way of doing that, unless there
is yet another libc function I'm not aware of :)

I'll split those patches when I have time (it may not be before next
week).

Christophe