Re: 2.0.2 released ...

> Grief it's quite big; can I approve just the easy bits and look at the
> rest separately ?

I send this patch in smaller pieces for which I didn't get much
reaction, I resent the changes as a whole as they were all mixed in my
local tree. I can split it if necessary

> > +static gboolean
> > +ssh_data_available_on_stderr (SshHandle *handle)
> > +{
>
> 	... which uses 'select' which seems rather strange to me ...
>
> > +	/* This function checks if there was data output by ssh
> > +	 * on stderr to detect if we could successfully connect
> > +	 * (without that, trying to read from stderr may block)
>
> 	I'm unsure of the portability issues there; I know that linc uses:
>
> 		if (fcntl (fd, F_SETFL, O_NONBLOCK) < 0)
>
> 	To do non-blocking IO/ and it's not quite clear to me what you want to
> be doing there.

My goal was to do a non-blocking read on the fd, so fcntl may do the
trick (I discovered fcntl when reading your mail). I really don't know
anything about low level stuff like that, so don't be surprised if I do
really stupid things :)

Thanks for your feedback

Christophe