Re: 2.0.2 released ...

Hi Christophe,a

On Wed, 2002-09-18 at 16:08, Christophe Fergeau wrote:
> I send this patch in smaller pieces for which I didn't get much
> reaction, I resent the changes as a whole as they were all mixed in my
> local tree. I can split it if necessary

	Righty ho - I think it's best to split and commit; and then get this
last bit done.

> My goal was to do a non-blocking read on the fd, so fcntl may do the
> trick (I discovered fcntl when reading your mail).

	Ah ... I discovered it reading 'linc' ;-) isn't life a learning
experience.

> I really don't know anything about low level stuff like that, so
> don't be surprised if I do really stupid things :)

	Ultimately if you want to do non blocking IO the fcntl is far better,
but as I say, I'm not quite sure what you're trying to do there - is it
just detecting if an error has occured ? / reading the error result ?
either way - it's good to have both of these :-)

	Regards,

		Michael.