Re: gnome-vfs-metadata.(gob,h)

On Sat, 2002-11-02 at 15:34, Jody Goldberg wrote:
> > 	In short - do we in fact need this code ? or can I just disable the
> > build / linkage of the gob stuff, leaving the file for the next
> > iteration of development ?
>
> I would add that the api is completely insufficent ...

	So - ultimately, in the absence of any good answers, and approaching
API freeze; I removed the gob dependency, and also the metadata headers
from being installed until we're happy they're ready.

	I added the generated files to CVS, ready for making them clean and
readable pure C; but until we actually know that we need them I'm
avoiding doing the work there :-)

	HTH,

		Michael.