[Fwd: gnome-vfs-mime.h should be in gnome-vfs ?]

Heya,

Reposting as it was ditched by the moderator (urgh, since April).
I'm not sure this is still relevant, somebody tell me.

Cheers

--
/Bastien Nocera
http://hadess.net

Just talked to Anders about it. I need the very simple:
gnome_vfs_mime_type_from_name() function in freecell (from the
gnome-games), and this function is only available in gnome-vfs-module,
not in gnome-vfs.

Could it be possible to move this function in gnome-vfs or to move the
whole header ? It doesn't really make sense for a game to depend on
gnome-vfs-module...

Cheers

--
/Bastien Nocera