Re: Ideas for "extended permissions" (ACLs) in GnomeVFS

Hi,

On Thu, 2002-08-29 at 14:26, Nils Philippsen wrote:
> I agree with you that it'd be very useful to have a generalized
> permissions-for-everything API, but I have aimed that high in the past
> and failed (mostly due to lack of time). For a first shot I'd like to

You too huh?  Hehe.

I don't think it would be too much effort to keep your work abstracted
at a very basic level, such as just using differently namespaced
prefixes, and creating a separate .so that gnome-vfs depends on.  But
its your call of course.

-Alex

--
 on the canvass of life, incompetence is my paintbrush.