Patch for ftp-method to parse directory listings

http://bugzilla.gnome.org/showattachment.cgi?attach_id=10779

This is an attempt to improve ftp-method's parsing of directory listings on
servers running Windows or Netware. When asked for a directory listing, it
checks the server_type string...

If "Windows_NT" it calls a routine to parse winnt listings.
If "NETWARE" it calls a routine to parse netware listings.
If anything else, it calls the existing unix routine.

I don't have access to many of these types of servers, so I don't think it
will work for all, but I think having these routines is better than nothing.
Also, this is my first patch submission; hopefully not the last :).

Jason Long